Monday, December 7, 2009

Not all hiccups are annoying

Our sweet little baby has entertained me for months now with his little hiccups in utero. Based on the way he's been positioned in my stomach, I typically see my pregnant belly hop on the lower left side to the beat of his hiccups. He usually does this at least two times a day - it's so cute!

Jason laughs at me because whenever we're together and little Couni starts to hiccup, I always get excited and point out the little hiccup hops on my tummy. They're always the same, but I never get tired of marveling how he can hiccup inside of me.

He's hiccuping right now. Could this be his last set of hiccups in utero? I will miss the feeling of his hiccups, but I cannot wait to make a big smiling deal of our baby's hiccups when I'm holding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment